I just got a reply from Authorize.net, that the development test account delimiter is set to "|". I set the delimiter from "," to "|", and the messages the same.
We were unable to process your credit card payment. Please verify your card details and try again. If the problem persists, contact us to complete your order.
Payment failed: Credit card payment failed: The transaction was unsuccessful.
Credit card declined: $0.00
Also, I'm getting this error on occasion, but it disappears if I try the order again:
"warning: split() [function.split]: REG_EMPTY in /home1/luluband/public_html/lulubandhas/dev/sites/all/modules/ubercart/contrib/uc_cim/uc_cim.module on line 444."
We've tested the developer account on eCommerce, and it works fine.