I'm following up on comment #46
Here's a list of some errors. I've tested www.royalgems.co.nz/node/[number] which worked and SKUs match.
# Couldn't find an existing entry matching (CJ1, 368). Skipping this row.
# Couldn't find an existing entry matching (CJ2, 369). Skipping this row.
# Couldn't find an existing entry matching (CJ3, 370). Skipping this row.
I've discovered that if all the new values in a line in an imported CSV file exactly match the corresponding values already in the database, this warning message can appear. I've only noticed this with MySQL, but may happen with other database backends as well. What's happening is that the database backend has noticed that the record doesn't need to be updated, so doesn't count that row as an affected row, and I'm erroneously displaying an error in that case.
So essentially, everything is working OK, but it's showing spurious error messages.
I'm hoping to fix this in the next few weeks (i.e. before mid September 2011)