Ãœbercart uses a custom module to display tables that are configurable by the site owner. You can follow the links from this page to the settings for each table where you can adjust the order of the columns displayed, their titles, and whether they're shown at all. The description should let you know which table you're editing.
In general, you shouldn't have to mess with this. However, the module used for the table displays also makes it possible for extra modules to add columns to table in your site. If you have installed a module to add to a table, you may need to come here to adjust the settings once it's installed.
Default tables include:
- uc_payments_table - The payments table on the order payments screen. This handles the table at /admin/store/orders/###/payments.
- uc_cart_view_table - Display information on products in a customer's cart. This handles the table at /cart.
- op_products_view_table - The products table on the order view screen.
- op_products_customer_table - The products table on the customer order screen.
- op_products_edit_table - The products table on the order edit screen.
- op_order_comments_view_table - The order comments table on the order view screen.
- op_admin_comments_view_table - The admin comments table on the order view screen.
- uc_product_table - Lists a group of products in an abbreviated format. This handles the main product table at /products or in catalog listings.