- Setup a store administrator role (or roles if you want varying levels of access).
- Browse to Administer > User management > Roles and create the role.
- Click "edit permissions" in the row for the new role. Click the checkboxes for the permissions you want to grant to this role and click submit.
- Browse through the Configuration menus and adjust the settings to meet your needs.
- Visit Store Administration to see if Ubercart requires any post-installation set up. Product images in particular require user action.
- For info on these, browse to the documentation at: http://www.ubercart.org/docs/user/8386/configuring_your_store
- Adjust product node type settings.
- Browse to Administer > Site building > Themes > Configure where you can uncheck the box to display post information on products.
- Browse to Administer > Content management > Content types > Product where you can adjust the comment settings for products.
After your initial Ubercart installation, we recommend you take the following steps: