3 replies [Last post]
stephthegeek's picture
Theminator
Juice: 575
Was this information Helpful?

Hey all! As you may have already seen, together with Ubercart, Commerce Guys, and Acquia, we're working on an awesome new default theme for Ubercart. How many times have you looked at the demo or a fresh install on Garland and sighed, knowing that it just didn't show off how great Ubercart really is? And how there aren't any great, flexible, free themes designed especially for Ubercart? Well, we sighed too many times and decided to do something about it Laughing out loud

Here are more details: http://www.topnotchthemes.com/blog/090519/kicking-ubercart-notch

We'd love your input and will be releasing more info along the way, to get the community involved in the process. Please feel free to leave your thoughts over on that thread, or in here.

TopNotchThemes.com will also offer a premium version of this theme that will be fully supported, plus come with extra goodies (like more icons, stock images, alternate design options) that won't be in the free version.

Gorgeous original Drupal themes (and Ubercart themes!) ~ Psst: more Ubercart themes on our new site

brentratliff's picture
Juice: 63
Love Your Work

This is great news. I was hoping you guys would tackle this. I have several customers wanting to come over to Ubercart from other solutions and I generally send them your way to buy a theme to start. It helps us showcase Ubercart when we can show them a truly beautiful, functional demo with some of their products and workflow alongside their content. Thanks for all your contributions to the community. I think this can only help your business. People want more than commerce from their sites now, and Drupal and Ubercart are the perfect solution for the entire package. I know we'll continue to recommend you.

stephthegeek's picture
Theminator
Juice: 575
Re: Free UberTheme coming from TopNotchThemes

Aaaaand we have a release! http://drupal.org/project/acquia_prosper

Gorgeous original Drupal themes (and Ubercart themes!) ~ Psst: more Ubercart themes on our new site

deepakg83's picture
Juice: 187
Re: Re: Free UberTheme coming from TopNotchThemes

Decent one. Cant wait to get home to try this on my new Uber Site ... And trust me , i am loving it. The ease with which Ubercart gets your cart ready in minutes, and with these new themes.

Deepak Gupta