1 reply [Last post]
greggles's picture
Juice: 97
Was this information Helpful?

Hello folks.

Easily Accept Cash Payments in your Ubercart site

In the next couple weeks we will be opening up a trial period for a new payment service. The service allows Ubercart merchants of any size to easily start accepting cash payments.

About the gateway

The new payment service will notify the merchant in real-time when payment is received. Funds are 100% guaranteed and there are no charge backs to worry about. This payment gateway can increase sales for shops where the target clientèle are among the 25% of Americans who do not have a credit card nor bank account.

About the limited trial period

We are looking for some Ubercart site administrators to give feedback on the new module before it reaches a public release. If you are interested, let me know and further details will be provided. To qualify, you will need to schedule time before the end of this month (July) to install and configure the module and your site must have a sales volume of a few sales a day in order to provide a good test for this new gateway. You can leave existing payment options in place and use this as an additional payment method.

Public release of this new gateway is expected this fall. I will announce its public release here as well.

greggles's picture
Juice: 97
update: PayNearMe

Hi folks,

Quick update to let you know that the name of the gateway is Pay Near Me. The beta request is still out and we are still looking to do a release this fall.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks!