Lullabot's Do It With Drupal conference is next week, so I've been spending some time these last couple of days to prepare a demo site that I will walk through during my session. I imagine it will come in handy when doing one-on-one chats and ad hoc presentations as well. Lyle helped me populate it with products while I continue to add bells and whistles. So now, I'm looking for feedback on what's there and other great ideas on how to really make it shine...
- The theme was donated by Top Notch Themes. It's called Sharp Sales and is actually their best seller. It's good for D5 and D6 and has some built in styling for Ubercart components. I'm using D5 for the site.
- Full product catalog w/ various ways to display products on the site.
- Product reviews enabled through Voting API/Fivestar in comments on product nodes.
- Extra community features to help those products sell... Enter the promo code DIWD to get in the network.
- Oh yeah. Promotions. This was a system sponsored by Warner Bros. Records forever ago that I forgot about releasing. It's UNBELIEVABLE, and I can't wait to unleash it on everyone.
- SimpleNews newsletter and block to stay in touch w/ customers.
- Tell a friend module used to recommend the site to friends.
- Very trimmed down and focused checkout forms.
- Did I mention the theme is great?