I agree with Andy that I believe the tag line should try to convince a non-drupal user (Boss, Small Business, Personal Business) to use Ubercart. They're looking for Ease, Flexibility, Buzz Words and cool. I would like to create a tag line which is forward thinking, and should nail down where we think eCommerce is going.
I like the words we have in starting with C....so I'll list some.
- Connecting content, commerce and your customers.
- Converting content with commerce to customers.
- Creating customers with content and commerce.
- Creating capital with content and commerce.
- Creating customers and community with commerce.
- Combining customers and community with commerce.
I could go on and on and on.
I personally prefer the idea of Ubercart assisting in creating community, not only commerce as a value added feature. With Social Networks being all the craze, boss type people will enjoy the added bonus of creating a community around their commerce because they know it's a good marketing tool. I believe the word community addresses how Ubercart leverages Drupal, which also uses community in it's tag line.
I would like to add "Flexible" and "Clean Code" some how into the tag line as well. Here's my last shot at it:
Combining customers and community with extensible e-commerce.