7 replies [Last post]
nitro's picture
Juice: 50
Was this information Helpful?

I tried googling these 2 issues. but could not find any solutions could somebody please help.

*Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$taxonomy_catalog in _uc_catalog_navigation() (line 583 of /home/public_html/drupal/sites/all/modules/ubercart/uc_catalog/uc_catalog.module).

*Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in _uc_catalog_navigation() (line 591 of /homedrupal/sites/all/modules/ubercart/uc_catalog/uc_catalog.module).

nitro's picture
Issue has been resolved

I did some researching and was able to resolve this issue thanks for the help!!!!!

MPeli's picture
Juice: 17
Solution

I was wondering whether you could post the solution. I get these errors

Notice: Undefined index: fr in _uc_catalog_navigation() (line 583 of /var/www/example.fr/www/sites/all/modules/ubercart/uc_catalog/uc_catalog.module).

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in _uc_catalog_navigation() (line 590 of /var/www/example.fr/www/sites/all/modules/ubercart/uc_catalog/uc_catalog.module).

Notice: Undefined index: fr in _uc_catalog_navigation() (line 583 of /var/www/example.fr/www/sites/all/modules/ubercart/uc_catalog/uc_catalog.module).

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in _uc_catalog_navigation() (line 590 of /var/www/example.fr/www/sites/all/modules/ubercart/uc_catalog/uc_catalog.module).

thank you

TR
TR's picture
Bug FinderFAQ ModeratorGetting busy with the Ubercode.
Juice: 3286
Re: Solution

Bug reports should be made in the issue queue at http://drupal.org/project/issues/ubercart

Please SEARCH the issue queue over there before posting a new issue over there, as many of these errors have been reported already, or even fixed in the development release.

<tr>.
nitro's picture
This fixed to issues

/sites/all/modules/ubercart/uc_catalog/uc_catalog.module

548: static $terms; = 548: static $terms = array();

Try this add = array(); to line 548.

You will not find thiis fix in the issue queue, because I already searched and couldnt find any solutions, not unless they just added them.

MPeli's picture
Juice: 17
Fix

I tried to find whether somebody had reported this issue as well before posting my question. I have installed the latest dev version (2011-Feb-06) and it has not been fixed yet. Your solution works. Thank you.

luriko_music_store's picture
Juice: 4
messageStrict warning at: Coupon module

Good evening to the Ubercart community!!!

I m starting with a follow question...

First of all to imform you that im creating a new Drupal e-shop site with Drupal 7.12 version, Xampp 1.7.7 and Ubercart 7.x-3.x-dev.tar

Everything its ok!! But i have this error....

-Error messageStrict warning: Creating default object from empty value in uc_coupon_load() (line 13) at D:\xampp\htdocs\sites\all\modules\uc_coupon\uc_coupon_load

Have you to suggest me any solution please?

Thank You.

end user's picture
Juice: 1738
Re: messageStrict warning at: Coupon module

That look like an issue with the UC Coupon module. You're better off to post on the Drupal module page for support.