3 replies [Last post]
revilo's picture
Juice: 21
Was this information Helpful?

Hi,

Since upgrading to Ubercart 6.x-2.7 I get the following error popup whenever I try to update the default 'products' page display in the uc_products view:

An error occurred at /admin/build/views/ajax/preview/uc_products.
Error Description: 404: Not Found

All other views on the site are fine.
The path defined by the view (i.e. www.example.com/products) also gives a 404 page not found error.

I've found that removing the filter: "Node: Is a product" fixes the view (but not a solution, obviously). I have also tried filtering based on the regular Node type filter, but that produces the same error.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks!

harpsw's picture
Juice: 7
Re: Views: An error occurred at /admin/build/views/ajax/preview/

Just added v2.7 as a fresh install and received the same message when reference was made to anything related to products in the filter. I found that creating a new view with the same settings as the UC view works.

Good Luck!

revilo's picture
Juice: 21
I concur :)

Hey harpsw, thanks for the reply. I should've updated this earlier but that's exactly what I ended up doing.

philsward's picture
Juice: 137
Same Thing

I've also run into the same problem on two different sites and I've found the fix to be even easier than re-building the view...

Simply remove the "Image" field and re-add it. I've had to do that to two different sites and it's worked great! Easier and faster than re-creating the view : P