6 replies [Last post]
ghilsman's picture
Juice: 6
Was this information Helpful?

using drupal 7.10 ubercart-7.x-3.0-rc3 acquia_prosper-7.x-1.x-dev. See the screen shots attached.
When clicking on 'conditions' as on the 1st screen shot, I get (see 2nd screen shot):
'The requested page "/admin/store/settings/taxes/manage/uc_taxes_1?render=overlay" could not be found.

PreviewAttachmentSize
Screen Shot 1.pngScreen Shot 1.png83.7 KB
Screen Shot 2.pngScreen Shot 2.png47.35 KB
ghilsman's picture
resolved, but don't know how....

this went away and the only thing I remember doing was enabling the 'Administration menu toolbar style' module.......??

Pas
Pas's picture
Juice: 9
admin/store/settings/taxes/manage/uc_taxes_1 not found

I had the same problem after creating a VAT rate, but found moving away from the Store Configuration pages completely solved the problem and I can now set conditions to the VAT rate I just created.

marvs5's picture
I have same problem

No matter what I do, I cannot "fix" this error.

Pas
Pas's picture
Clear the Cache

I have been playing around with it a little more, and found moving away from the admin pages didn't do the trick either this time, however, clearing the cache did.
I then tried a thid time on a clean install and clearing the cache helped again

Hope that works for you too

marvs5's picture
Eureka!

Thank you so much. Clearing the cache worked. Now I'm sure I'll find some other roadblock in setting this up. Smiling

Thanks again.

Pas
Pas's picture
You're welcome

You're very welcome. I know what it's like to have a problem in Drupal and not finding the solution for hours or even days!
Glad I could be on the helping side for once Eye-wink