3 replies [Last post]
LarsDK's picture
Juice: 21
Was this information Helpful?

Hi,

Don't know about this is the right forum. I'm mayby just a dump Dane. And the english is'nt very well, either!

But i'm trying to get a site up running. Drupal 7.10 - Ubercart 3.0 Pay per node etc.

My users have to buy an advertising to sell there own stuff. But anonymous or other users, except the administer, can't see the products. All other seem to working. They have to sign in, make an profile, make the product and pay for it before its published. An it seem to work.

But..

I get this error when an anonymous user visit the page:

Recoverable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to db_query() must be an array, string given, called in C:\Users\Studio\Documents\My Web Sites\drupal-7.10\sites\all\modules\uc_node_checkout\uc_node_checkout.module on line 1139 and defined i db_query() (linje 2309 af C:\Users\Studio\Documents\My Web Sites\drupal-7.10\includes\database\database.inc).

If the user have the acces to edit all products, then they can see the products - but also edit it!

Any help?

Lars.

DanLanglois's picture
Juice: 48
The uc_node_checkout module is only in dev for Drupal 7,

I've posted a suggested fix for this to the proper queue: http://drupal.org/node/1418436

LarsDK's picture
Thanks, I've have checked it

Thanks,

I've have checked it out.

And try the update thing, now i'm getting this:

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\Users\Studio\Documents\My Web Sites\drupal-7.10\sites\all\modules\uc_node_checkout\uc_node_checkout.module on line 1142

And have posted on drupal.org too.

It's a great job there is beeing doing here Eye-wink

LarsDK's picture
Re: Thanks, I've have checked it

It's seems to working now.... Smiling

I can see the products as anonymous user and as aut.user.

I've just setting the right settings in node-checkout/settings:

I've unchecked these settings:
Redirect customers to their cart when they try to view a node governed by node checkout.
Users who have "edit node_type content" permission are exempt from this redirect.

Sorry for the convenience - it's a grat job you all doing.

Thanks!