5 replies [Last post]
sc0tt's picture
Uber Donor
Juice: 108
Was this information Helpful?

Administer/Blocks/Shopping Cart/Configure
Entering any text into the "Block Title" field causes the Shopping Cart icon to disappear.

I'm using the latest code from Bazaar, checked out around 9pm last Friday (2007-Sep-07)

Thank You.
Scott

Ryan's picture
Juice: 15453
Re: Shoppin Cart icon disappears when...

Hmm.. this has been a feature for some time so that if someone didn't like the images/Javascript in the block title they could get rid of it by specifying a title on the block page. I haven't really considered changing the way this works but could be convinced if it came to it. Eye-wink

sc0tt's picture
Uber Donor
Re: Re: Shoppin Cart icon disappears when...

Fair enough. I was looking for an easy way to display the shopping cart image (which i am replacing with an image of a shopping bag) and have the text say "Shopping Bag." I'll instead use the tag and create a custom block directly above the cart block that will display the shopping bag icon and text.

Thanks Ryan,
Scott

Ryan's picture
Re: Re: Re: Shoppin Cart icon disappears when...

No problem. I'll check the code in the morning, but I think I may have put the title into a theme function that you can override in your site's theme. If not, I'll get on it tomorrow. Eye-wink

Ryan's picture
Re: Re: Re: Re: Shoppin Cart icon disappears when...

Update: The function is theme_uc_cart_title_block() which you can override in your theme. You can really just copy the version in uc_cart.module to your template.php and then modify it as necessary. This will let you make the change without modifying any core code - update safe. Smiling

sc0tt's picture
Uber Donor
Nice!

Sweet. Thanks Ryan!
Scott