2 replies [Last post]
kulvik's picture
Uber DonorBug FinderEarly adopter... addicted to alphas.Cool profile pic award.Internationalizationizer
Juice: 336
Was this information Helpful?

I'm having some difficulties with order emails not being sent to either shop nor customer with the latest release (7c). I get no error messages when completing an order, but when viewing the order list as store admin, the orders have no customer info ("-No Name-" is displayed in the customer column). If I click on the order to view order details, it shows the address and user info (uid and email) without problems. Also if I try to add a comment to the order and try to notify the customer, no email is being sent.

Anyone else having problems with this?

(Screenshot is with norwegian language. "-Ingen Navn-" means "-No name-").

PreviewAttachmentSize
screen.pngscreen.png37.23 KB
bwv
bwv's picture
Uber DonorBug FinderEarly adopter... addicted to alphas.Spreading the word - Ubercart for president.
Juice: 430
Re: No emails being sent in 7c release?

Kulvik, I am getting email notification for admin and customer. What does you notifications settings page look like? Have you updated your database with the new release?

kulvik's picture
Uber DonorBug FinderEarly adopter... addicted to alphas.Cool profile pic award.Internationalizationizer
Juice: 336
Re: Re: No emails being sent in 7c release?

Ah, I finally found out about this one. I had a old bogus version of the token module installed on that site. When I updated it, everything worked fine.

thanks for the reply!