2 replies [Last post]
mykmallett's picture
Juice: 13
Was this information Helpful?

Hi, I have a block that tracks the progress of a multi stage form. It is in a region defined in the theme called 'content-top'. It renders fine in all pages except any ubercart pages. How can I keep this region, or place the block in the same place, in the ubercart pages?

I have tried using

$block = module_invoke('comment', 'block', 'view', 1);
print $block['content'];

in the module_form_uc_cart_checkout_form_alter function I am using. I have also tried calling the function that generates the content for the block and printing that. I know that wouldn't work, but I don't really know what else to try?

I've also created a 'page-cart-checkout.tpl.php' file and tried changing that , but it just ignores my region, doesn't render it at all, even the containing divs.

Any pointers would be very helpful, thanks

mykmallett's picture
No? No one? I've created a

No? No one?

I've created a pane for the checkout to handle this. But for the checkout complete page I don't know how to do this. I've tried working with theme_uc_cart_complete_sale but it does nothing - and besides, I need to be able to pass it information generated when the payment is process. I have also tried a custom page and a custom node and set the path in the settings, but again, this is useless because I can't pass it anything I want to display dynamically.

mykmallett's picture
Re: No? No one? I've created a

I've managed to get the block to appear now. But it's doing something very strange

I am generating a progress bar from an array got from the database. Basically, it finds an id that is placed in the session at the beginning of the form questions, then retrieved on every page as such

$wuwo_id = $_SESSION['wuwo_id'] and this is used in the select statement

SELECT questions FROM {wuwo_prodmanager_products} WHERE product_id = $wuwo_id. - in this case $wuwo_id = 2

Now this works on every page, including the checkout page...but when it gets to the complete page, the query runs as

SELECT questions FROM {wuwo_prodmanager_products} WHERE product_id = 36

This happens even when I hard code a value into the variable as $wuwo_id = 1, it still comes out as 36. I have no idea what this number is, or is from...it's really really bizarre.

Can I please get some help here?