5 replies [Last post]
wireyourworld's picture
Juice: 65
Was this information Helpful?

Is anyone working on creating an Amazon module to accept payments? I currently accept paypal and Amazon Payments and would really like to accept Amazon using Ubercart. I've found old threads relating to the topic, but no follow through, no updates and no module. Sad

Anyone?

wireyourworld's picture
Juice: 65
Re: Amazon Payments - Checkout by Amazon

And to follow up, I just found my host requires $30 extra a year for a dedicated IP to install an SSL cert that google checkout requires. So as I have no traffic as yet, google checkout is out of my budget, and it looks like I'm fully stuck with paypal. And VERY disappointed about that. Amazon was the reason I was attempting to use Magento before it got too much for me. You can accept Amazon Checkout/Payments with Magento. Why not here? Is no developer up for the challenge? Smiling

dcrellen's picture
Juice: 23

Apparently no one is addressing this opportunity. It's unfortunate that I invested into bringing up Ubercart, which I love, only to find no support for Amazon Checkout. I am now looking at Zen Cart which does have an Amazon module.

Has anyone on this list any advice on Zen Cart?

scmswm's picture
Juice: 10
Zen Cart - Get the manual.

You need the manual to do it in Zen Cart. Zen Cart is a good system.

scmswm's picture
Juice: 10
I am seriously about to take this on for Drupal/Ubercart

The question is where to begin, which so far is to get the code from Amazon for Amazon Checkout, integrate that into a Drupal module by the book - highest recommendation, and slam the beta until bugs are gone. I could use some help, however, as I am just getting through the Pro Drupal Dev book. I have the php skills and basic understanding on how to do it right - just not much experience.

ayamkampung's picture
Juice: 3

It would be great if there are someone who would take up the task to develop amazon payment system.