Hi you all.
I open that thread to see if there are some interest on having a CRM on drupal and in what degree integrated on Ubercart. CRM for drupal, commercial CRM, it's something I've been working on the design table for some months with more people. Now I want to start that project and I would like to see ideas and needs from other people.
There are other CRM out there, open source also, based on PHP/MySQL, even a somewhat called CRM for drupal, a software with very interesting purposes but very different for what it's supposed to be a CRM on the commercial world.
A CRM would be, as a big picture, a system that manages sales of a company and the team that is in charge of those sales, that would mean:
- companies-departments-customers-workers-resellers management,
- sales-team and its actions, costs of those actions,
- products listing and management,
- ordering (with or without sales),
- next months sales forecasts, past months sales statistics,
- calendar of events,
- help desk for products support, cost of that support
- emailing tools for newsletters,
- persmission for all those tasks,
- centralized dashboard,
- all that, at least, on a first level
Some of those features are already on drupal through contributed modules, and build a CRM is completely possible if you want what to achive. The point would be to develop a suite of modules, maybe based on some of the present available modules, that could be called the "commercial drupal CRM" suite.
Would you like to share here your ideas, thoughts or suggestions?