6 replies [Last post]
reuben005's picture
Juice: 11
Was this information Helpful?

is it possible to have a module that integrates ubercart with openerp. if there is a better erp software that is free, for wich integration is possible?(apart from quickbooks)

reinier's picture
Juice: 4
Re: OpenERP integration

subscribe

walterbyrd's picture
Juice: 2
Maybe you should Magento?

If you want to integrate openerp with an ecommerce product, maybe you should look at magento. Supposedly, magento already connects to openerp.

sharoonthomas's picture
Juice: 2
Open ERP integration with Magento

Hi,

We have had several successful implementations with magento and open ERP. If you looking for commercial support, its possible from our company.

If you looking forward to doing it yourself, please visit my blog: sharoonthomas.blogspot.com for a detailed tutorial on installing Open ERP and synchin magento to it.

eric's picture
Juice: 75
Ubercart ERP integration

I am also interested on this topic, whether it is Ubercart integration with OpenERP or Adempiere. Is anyone working on or going to release an open source version of this?

The only solution atm I found is a commerical release from Adaxa.com which provide Adempiere integration with Drupal/Ubercart, which is beyond my budget for the time being.

Chun Ming (Eric) Wong
Managing Director
Portable Electronics Ltd

ar_howard's picture
Juice: 3
Adaxa have released source

If you are have the time, energy and skill, Adaxa have released the source code that makes up the Adempiere/Ubercart combination.

See http://www.adempiere.com/index.php/Complex_Distribution_System:_Case_Study

kedar's picture
Juice: 3
quickbook to openerp integration

hi
how should i integrate the quickbook items into openerp real and virtual stock