2 replies [Last post]
beejaysea@drupal.org's picture
Juice: 73
Was this information Helpful?

I recently turned up a site (in a beta version) for my client using Ubercart. The url is: http://www.pencils.com/

Aside from core Ubercart (with uc_usps, thanks Lyle for adding my patch to core), this site is also using uc_aac with some small modifications, uc_product_min, and uc_discounts (with a bunch of fixes).

I was attempting to get userpoints_ubercart integrated before the beta, but it seems that it needs a bit of work. I'll be working on this for pencils.com, and hopefully be able to contribute my development back, if it fits the needs of the module. There will also probably be some integration between uc_discounts and userpoints_ubercart.

I was originally building this using ecommerce 3.4, but the "killer feature" that brought me to Ubercart was the attribute system.

Ryan's picture
Juice: 15476
Re: Ubercart sells pencils.

Awesome, I'm glad the attributes system made that much difference. Smiling Regarding discounts, sorry, I posted on your blog about what you were using before reading this post here.

beejaysea@drupal.org's picture
Juice: 73
Re: Re: Ubercart sells pencils.

Thanks! I saw the note. Smiling uc_discounts is working for this site, but there were a few bug fixes, and modifications. I have tried to submit these items as patches as appropriate (in the issue queue, and in the long thread about discounts which seems to be mostly a struggle to find a maintainer at this point). Hopefully someone can pick it up, as I think this is definitely an important aspect to a lot of ecommerce-based sites. Once I'm able to get the userpoints doing what the client wishes, there will be some additional integration of userpoints and uc_discounts on my part.