10 replies [Last post]
SweRob's picture
Juice: 22
Was this information Helpful?

Hello!

Im trying to get the print module (http://drupal.org/project/print) to work on my Ubercart product pages, the problem i have is that when i click print the page to the print friendly version, the products content dont show up, ive tried to edit the print.tpl.php file to rectify this but i cant get it to work.

You can see an example of my problem at the following link :

http://www.maxxi.co.th/shoptest/node/58

http://www.maxxi.co.th/shoptest/print/58

Any suggestions would be helpfull!

System info :
Drupal 6.20
Ubercart 2.4
Fusion/Acquia Prosper Ubercart Theme

ilyasmdgh's picture
Juice: 18
Same Here

I am having the same problem , can some one here help?? Do you have any other module that does that?/ Thanks

zeezhao's picture
Juice: 1075
Re: Same Here

print module works fine for me with ubercart 6.x-2.4 + drupal 6.20

The only I issue I have seen in the past is with images not showing in printer-friendly version. I then had to upgrade to the latest imagefield, imagecache, and filefield modules. Then it worked.

SweRob's picture
Juice: 22
Still dont work for me.

I wonder if it is a Theme problem, Fusion + Acua Prosper subtheme.

I temporarily solved this by building a Javascript print module wich prints the active page (the whole page). Its not a ultimate solution for printing products but hey.

zeezhao's picture
Re: Drupal Print module and Ubercart

Nore sure, but also make sure you use latest print-6.x-1.x-dev since it has bug fixes

ilyasmdgh's picture

I used the latest uberdrupal profile with acquia prosper. Please suggest me something. Do you suggest checking and upgrading the individual modules? Thank you. Along with [content] ,['created'] does not seem to print. Do you suggest the development version to use instead of the stable release for print module.

zeezhao's picture
Suggestions: 1. First try it

Suggestions:
1. First try it using one of the default themes like garland to make sure not acquia prosper causing it.

2. If you still have the issue, upgrade the modules mentioned above. Also use dev version of print module.

ilyasmdgh's picture
Re: Suggestions: 1. First try it

Thankyou very much for your help, I would have checked it myself before posting. With the default theme "Garland", I did not have any issues. Then it seems it is with the Acquia Prosper. I will have to check with other themes aswell. And will try to check whats wrong with acquia prosper. Thanks again.

zeezhao's picture
Re: Re: Suggestions: 1. First try it

No problem. So you should post the issue on the acquia prosper queue then.

DomP's picture
Juice: 42

have you been able to get this to work ?

ilyasmdgh's picture
Re: Re: Drupal Print module and Ubercart

No I did not