9 replies [Last post]
Not So Uber Man's picture
Juice: 61
Was this information Helpful?

Is there a way to link the Ubercart to the Quickbooks Merchant Services (Innovative Merchant Solutions). We are currently using Linkpoint but we would like to dump them now that we have the IMS solution linked into our QB installation.

Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks in advance!

Clarification

I mean that we want to use the IMS gateway instead of the linkpoint Gateway. I did nt see a module for it. Sorry for the poor description above.

mohan810's picture
Juice: 2
integration of quickbooks with microsoft.net

I am going to develop an shopping cart site in asp.net technology, Is any body having any idea to integrate quickbooks with asp.net.

Please help me in this........

Regards,
Mohan.Manuru

Souvent22@drupal.org's picture
Juice: 73
.NET LIB

Intuit should have a .NET lib that will allow you to integrate with QuickBooks. Lemme know if you can't find it, and I'll do a quick search for it and see if I can come find it.

Done

BTW - I wrote a module for this for my system. If anyone is interested I can send it but it will take a while because I hard coded the user data into it.

michaelcole's picture
Quickbooks IMS integration

Hi, I'd be interested in this. How has it been working over the last year?

If you scrub out the hardcoded data in it, I can use it no problem.

Best wishes,

Mike

Here Ya Go

Sorry for the delay, I didn't see this until today. The module has been working perfectly for the past year.

I think I cleaned out the password an login information so it is basically good to go - It is still set as being hardcoded though so you will need to adjust it.

My brother modified an existing payment gateway but I don't know which to get to this point.

AttachmentSize
uc_ims_api.zip 3.94 KB
Jim kolkka's picture
Integrating with QB merc. Services

I run a new non-profit Corp. and we are looking to integrate our web sit shopping cart with quick books. not sure if we can continue to use QB merc. services or must shift to paypal and use 3rd party to integrate. any suggestions?

texas-bronius@drupal.org's picture
Juice: 170
Re: Here Ya Go

Did this Intuit / IMS Gateway integration with Ubercart work for you?

gbavideo's picture
ubercart with asp.net?

We are building a site (in asp.net) where craftsmen can upload their products and get them valuated by our experts. We want to add an e-commerce feature where they can also sell their products on the site if they please. Can ubercart be integrated with our existing asp.net module?