6 replies [Last post]
Christy McE's picture
Juice: 17
Was this information Helpful?

I was wondering if anyone has had luck with a payment module for connecting Ubercart with the Ouickbooks Merchant Service? I know a previous topic mentioned there are cheaper solutions out there, but my client is pretty set on using the Quickbooks service. In another topic, someone asked the same question, but it didn't look like a solution was found. We would be happy to pay for the module if someone has the skill to build it. Thanks.

Christy M

Christy McE's picture
Juice: 17
Update

Here is what I found out about Authorize.net and Quickbooks. If you want to use Quick Books Merchant Services, Authorize.net can be the payment gateway for them, instead of using the QBMS gateway. Alternately, if you have another merchant service but want to manage your business in Quickbooks, you can logon to your authorize.net account periodically and download a QB file of all sales transactions. Got the authorize.net site to learn about these options.

Christy M

Tugger's picture
Juice: 5
Re: Update

Does anyone know if Quickbooks Merchant Services (QBMS) and ubercart integration is planned? There's a lot of discussion about QB integration, but not specifically for the credit card processing. A QBMS checkout module would be awesome.

It looks like there is a Drupal 5 solution out there, but not one for 6:
http://www.ubercart.org/forum/quickbooks_integration/3488/quickbooks_ims...

Christy or anyone else, do you have any more information about using Authorize.net as the gateway for QBMS? I can't find any mention of this anywhere.

Thanks!

emilyfr's picture
Juice: 32
Re: Re: Update

anyone? i too am interested in QBMS integration.

aewilliams's picture
Juice: 78
Re: Re: Re: Update

Me too! Can contribute funds and testing.

aewilliams's picture
Re: Re: Re: Re: Update

I built a Quickbooks Merchant Services module. Look for the code and detailed instructions to be up tomorrow sometime.

http://www.ubercart.org/project/uc_qbms

aewilliams's picture
Payment module for Quickbooks Merchant Services

I just uploaded the module to the above link. I'm requesting a CVS subscription on Drupal.org to manage it there. But for now it's available on here.