4 replies [Last post]
tjh2a's picture
Juice: 28
Was this information Helpful?

Has anyone used the quickbooks module for QB POS? From what I have read, the module is still not ready to be used quiet yet. Is that correct? The client I am working with already uses the POS and would like to keep both payment processing together. I called QB and was told that they have to have a separate account for this. Thanks for the help.

j0rd's picture
Getting busy with the Ubercode.
Juice: 453
Re: Quickbooks Merchant Services POS

I also have a client who is looking for Quickbooks POS integration, although I believe it's more about tracking inventory and pulling in sales data from Ubercart to Quickbooks and keeping everything sync'd. I'm not sure if they use Quickbooks POS for sales.

I'm trying to gather a couple people who are interested in pushing this development through and collecting money from parties to commission someone to get the work done.

If you're interested in chipping in, please let me know what features you need and how much you can afford to pay to get that done...and I'll add you to my list of perspective donors.

jburnard's picture
Juice: 147
Hello, I too use QB POS and

Hello,

I too use QB POS and would be interested in a solution that integrates Ubercart and my POS. Let me know what I can do. Thank you.

j0rd's picture
Getting busy with the Ubercode.
Juice: 453
Re: Hello, I too use QB POS and

Here's a good thread where the two current paid solutions are broken down:
http://www.ubercart.org/forum/quickbooks_integration/8091/courier_drupal...

ChartJ32119's picture
Juice: 6
Drupal / Ubercart and QuickBooks

aaatex has products that works with drupal/ubercart and QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks POS (Point of Sale).

Look at aaatex.com

Jake