2 replies [Last post]
David_sa's picture
Juice: 6
Was this information Helpful?

Hi,

I have been trying to change the Payment details text for the last 2 hours now, and I cant figure it out!
I have the Payment options enabled, COD, paypal and other. Other and COD works just fine but when I select PayPal in the checkout form it loads the default payment details (which is used by the "other" payment method)

When looking in to the console in Firebug it loads "cart/checkout/payment_details/paypal_wps" just fine. But where do i CHANGE the PayPal Payment details?

Thanks!! I'm sure it should be quite simple!

tharrison's picture
Juice: 56
Which Paypal method?

There are (at least) 3 paypal payment methods supported (simple, "ec" and web payment pro) each of which is weirdly interrelated. If you want to have paypal be part of your regular checkout process, you need to ensure it is enabled in the cart panes.

I am dealing with my own paypal issue, and have been digging around the code today, and am a little disappointed in a couple of problems I have found with the functionality in general.

David_sa's picture
Juice: 6
PayPal Payment Standard

I'm using the Website payment standard (the simple one). I've got everything to work the way I want except the Detailed Payment text that is loaded with Java script when you select payment method during checkout. It's loading as it should but the text is wrong, it's loading the same text as the "other" payment method. I've been poking around everywhere trying to find where to enter that text, but the only thing I can find is the Default Payment Details text. Where can I edit it?