2 replies [Last post]
Luc
Luc's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/24/2010
Juice: 44
Was this information Helpful?

Updated to 6.x-2.7 and upon checkout the 'Receiving quotes...' just keeps trying to pull the quotes. Worked fine before.

The only way to get the quotes is using the 'click to calculate shipping' button. But even using that, the 'Order total preview' keeps hanging.

here's how my quotes are set up:

i only use flatrate with the following settings:

Standard shipping up to 200
Base price: $0.01
Default product shipping rate: $25.00
Conditions: AND
Check the order total
Arguments:order
Order total value: 0.01
Total is greater than or equal to specified value
Check the order total
Arguments:order
Order total value: 200
Total is less than or equal to specified value

Free shipping
Base price: $0.00
Default product shipping rate: $0.00
Conditions: AND
Check the order total
Arguments:order
Order total value: 1000
Total is greater than or equal to specified value.

Standard shipping up to 300
Base price: $201.00
Default product shipping rate: $30.00
Conditions: AND
Check the order total
Arguments:order
Order total value: 200.01
Total is greater than or equal to specified value.
Check the order total
Arguments:order
Order total value: 300
Total is less than or equal to specified value.

Weight for all three is set to 1.

Site:
http://www.dzinelabs.com/projects/drupal/

Using Firebug i noticed that i get several checkout Ajax requests fail with error 500 Internal Server Error:
fee/calculate
taxes/calculate
cart/checkout/line_items

Worked all fine before upgrading to Ubercart 6.x-2.7. Anybody else has experienced this? Bug, solution?

As i'm not a coder i,m a bit at lost as how to see what is causing the problem and how to resolve it ...

TIA

Luc
Luc's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/24/2010
Juice: 44
Re: Ubercart 6.x-2.7 breaks automatic shipping cost on checkout

Seems to be solved: disabled the uc ajax shipping cart and the problem was fixed ... so i was thinking, but it came back. So, after some searching i found out that the update to the latest jquery ui messed the scripts up causing to get a memory exceeding on the server (shared hosting). Rolling back to 1.2.6 solved it.

kogentis's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/19/2011
Juice: 16
Same problem here
Luc wrote:

Rolling back to 1.2.6 solved it.

Exactly this solved also my problems - thank you. The progressbar was hanging and hanging while the ajax response isn't processed to the field wrapper... deactivating jquery update module solved this.