3 replies [Last post]
studgate's picture
Juice: 54
Was this information Helpful?

I am trying to create a ubercart checkout pane with an image on it, simple as that sound, that's all I need. I would like to check only if a product type is there, I know how to do that.

Please help.

studgate's picture
Anybody?

Come on, for a product as big as ubercart, this forum is the slowest, no help Sad

TR
TR's picture
Bug FinderFAQ ModeratorGetting busy with the Ubercode.
Juice: 3229
Re: Anybody?

Really? You're complaining less than two hours after your initial post? Maybe your time would be better spent using Google to search for the answer, if it's that critical, rather than insulting the all-volunteer community who are developing and supporting Ubercart. There are literally hundreds of examples of how to write a checkout pane out there. Why don't you give it a try and ask for help if and only if there's something specific that doesn't work for you? If you can write a checkout pane, adding an image is trivial, which leads me to believe you haven't even tried.

And BTW, speaking for myself, it was 7AM here when you first posted. Not everyone lives in the same time zone as you or works the same hours as you, especially since we are volunteers working in our spare time.

<tr>.
studgate's picture
Come on

I am not insulting anyone, I received some messages from other users about being patient and I understand it, most people understand sometimes when you are looking for help, you can be a little restless and sorry for that and some links point me in the right direction.

I did create a module for it btw and the problem that I have was that the image loaded on the top of the page instead of where I want it to be and I was hoping someone can provide a link or tutorial.

THERE ARE NEWBIES on the forum please and this forum is still the best place to look for ubercart answers