2 replies [Last post]
Bruiseviolet's picture
Juice: 232
Was this information Helpful?

Can someone please help me with this? Website is https://frequencyapps.com

I have tried for days to duplicate the error and cannot. About half of the customers ordering are reporting getting shipping errors, where it won't calculate the shipping- or rather apply it to the orders. I cannot duplicate the error, and I've tried checking out not logged in as an Admin or anything, but have not been able to duplicate. I don't know how to fix it, because I cannot find what is causing the error. =)

But obviously, customers are getting angry as they have to live chat and have us finish the order, or call and finish the order, so would like this taken care of asap. It's happening on Domestic as well as international orders.

Just for some background- shipping is set up with "flat rate" and condition actions like this:

► 1 product domestic can choose from Standard, Priority or Express Shipping
► 2+ products domestic can choose from Standard, Priority or Express (at a higher price than the prices for 1 product)
► International can select from Standard, Priority, Express, or Overnight Service (at diffrerent prices than other methods).

Both domestic and international users are reporting the problem. We've tried to go in and manually add the shipping from "get quotes" in edit order- and it shows on admin side- thqat it's applied to the order- however when customers refresh the screen or go back and then re-enter the shopping cart- they aren't seeing the updated shipping charges we manually entered and are still receiving the error.

Please let me know if I can offer anything else to help. Thanks So much.

Mom. Entrepreneur. Awesome. www.frequencyapps.com

Bruiseviolet's picture
Juice: 232
Re: Shipping wont calculate for 1/2 of our orders!

I just had to shut everything off- because we are too busy and can't handle it right now. Will have to work on it tonight- so dont know if you'll get the error now or what.

Mom. Entrepreneur. Awesome. www.frequencyapps.com

end user's picture
Juice: 1728
Re: Re: Shipping wont calculate for 1/2 of our orders!

Are you getting errors logged when the shipping fails?