I want to know how to configure the payment by www.2checkout.com with ubercart in drupal 6 if there is atutorial to learn how to configure it step by step? I don't know how to begin please any help ASAP?
You can integrate your shop with 2Checkout by following the steps below.
UberCart Shop Settings
1. Sign in to your Drupal admin.
2. Click Administer.
3. Click Site Building.
4. Click Modules.
5. Activate 2Checkout.
6. From the admin menu click Store Admininistration.
7. Click Configuration.
8. Click Payment Settings.
9. Click Payment Methods.
10. Click 2Checkout Settings.
11. Enter your Vendor Account Number (2Checkout Account Number).
12. Under Secret word for order verification enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
13. Under 2Checkout checkout type select either Single page checkout or Multi page checkout.
14. Click Save Configuration.
1. Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
2. Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory.
3. Under Direct Return select Given links back to my website.
4. Enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered in your Drupal admin.)
5. Click Save Changes.
If you have any issues with your integration, please contact 2Checkout tech support at email@example.com. We are happy to help you get everything up and running.
Is it important to select "Given links back to my website "
Can you tell me if it important to select "Given links back to my website " as it was not selected and customer got an error after payment.
Do you think that it was the cause of this error ?
("Header Redirect (Your URL) " was selected)
I changed to "Given links back to my website " now and I hope that the next order will be ok.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Don't just hope. You need to test.
Put the site into maintenance mode.
Create a fake product with a very low price, like a penny.
Buy the product. See if the payment mechanism works.
If it works, un-publish the fake product and take the site out of maintenance mode.