7 replies [Last post]
p0wderburn's picture
Juice: 31
Was this information Helpful?

I am trying to setup the this module Authorize.net (SIM) payment method http://www.ubercart.org/contrib/5049 but I keep getting this error when I try to complete a transaction:

"The following errors have occurred.
(99) This transaction cannot be accepted."

The Authorize.net translation states it is:

"Applicable only to SIM API. The server-generated fingerprint does not match the merchant-specified fingerprint in the x_fp_hash field."

which I assume is my MD5 hash I have at authorize.net.

Where exactly do I place my MD5 hash or what may be creating this error?

Thanks...

Ryan's picture
Juice: 15459
Re: Authorize.net SIM module problem: "This transaction cannot b

The has is an MD5 of your API login ID and a few other fields in the transaction. Have you entered the correct login ID?

p0wderburn's picture
Re: Re: Authorize.net SIM module problem: "This transaction cann

My login is correct. Are you saying that my hash should be generated from my login ID?

Ryan's picture
Re: Re: Re: Authorize.net SIM module problem: "This transaction

Well, the module should be calculating this correctly itself. I didn't write it, so I'm not sure where or how it's generating this information. I followed a link on the contrib page to the docs where appendix 2 explained how that hash should be generated.

p0wderburn's picture
Ryan, Thanks for your help.

Ryan,

Thanks for your help. Now for some strange reason it is working. The only thing I did was enable the "Credit Card" module and then disabled it after I got a SSL warning (SSL is not enabled). I have not done anything with the hash.

It is odd but working...

I do have a new problem. When the order was complete and returned to the "Order Complete" page I got this error:

user warning: Data too long for column 'type' at row 1 query: INSERT INTO watchdog (uid, type, message, severity, link, location, referer, hostname, timestamp) VALUES (2, 'Authorize.Net SIM', 'Receiving new order notification for order 18.', 0, '', 'http://shop.xxxxx.com/cart/authorizenet_sim/complete/18', '', 'xx.xx.xxx.xx', 1227284579) in D:\Apache\shop.xxxxx.com\includes\database.mysql.inc on line 174.

not exactly sure what this is...

Ryan's picture
Re: Ryan, Thanks for your help.

There's a senseless limitation on the length of a type string, which in the code you posted is the "Authorize.Net SIM" part. If you can search for that string in the module and change it to uc_authnet_sim it'll work fine.

p0wderburn's picture
Ryan, YOU ROCK! That fixed

Ryan,

YOU ROCK! That fixed it.

Thanks...

p.

zcferres's picture
Juice: 55
Re: Ryan, YOU ROCK! That fixed

I'm having the same issues. What was the fix?

Thanks,
Zach