I am looking to use ubercart for the following purpose:
* a school that offers a variety of in person (and some virtual) classes
* most classes have a set of dates on which they meet
* some classes have more than one "day option" so you could take the class on tuesday OR thursday
* some classes have multiple sessions (they meet 3 times) and there are different day options, so you could take the class that meets for 3 saturdays, or one that meets for 3 thursdays
* some classes have 5 different sessions, and the student needs to register for 3 of them (not 2, not 4, but 3 specific sessions of the class)
* classes cost money
* students contact information is going to be stored in civicrm.
Here are my questions right now:
* can i collect custom civicrm data on checkout for the user/customer (student)
* can i collect information like "how did you hear about this class (product)
* would i use product attributes for the different days that the class meets?
* would i use a product kit for the type of class where a student must choose 3 of the 5 sessions?
* will school admins be able to easily generate "customer" lists that show which students will be attending a particular class?