1 reply [Last post]
freddyB's picture
Juice: 4
Was this information Helpful?

I'm using Drupal 6 and Ubercart 2 and I was wondering if there is a reasonably easy way to style the select box on the add to cart form?
I did find this article which works with views but it doesn't seem to work with the options select box and it doesn't seem to be intended for that either. Or maybe I'm just not clever enough to make it work...
I'm surprised I can't find more about it on any of the forums or google, because to me it seems quite an obvious thing to want to change... I got my whole site looking pretty consistent, except for these ugly (well, in my opinion, anyway) select boxes. They look very out of place (see screenshot, nb: the white arrow and circle aren't part of the site, i added them to point out what it is I mean).
Any help or pointers would be much appreciated. I don't really know much about coding (other than CSS) so if it involves any of that, please be as detailed as possible...

PreviewAttachmentSize
core_screenshot.jpgcore_screenshot.jpg212.27 KB
sozonovalexey's picture
Juice: 9
Re: Styling the attribute options' select box?

search some js scripts. may be u can use them on your site. i also have the same problem, but I can't solve yet.