3 replies [Last post]
ewf13's picture
Juice: 12
Was this information Helpful?

I'm using Ubercart for Drupal 7.

In the shop configuration you can configure the number of decimals for the price. In my case, as in most countries, there are two decimals.

This works like expected, execpt on the checkout and on the checkout review page. The mentioned setting is ignored and there are always as many decimals as there are in the price (if something costs CHF 10.50, there is written "10.5", in case of CHF 10.00 there is only written "10" and in case of CHF 10.55 there is written "10.55").

Is there any possibility to change this? In my country the two decimals in curreny amounts are always written, even if there are 0. You realy never see any prices like "10.5" and the costumers would not understand it ("does this mean "10.50" or "10.05?") and I wouldn't be able to use Ubercart at all.

I already tried to change this but I wasn't able to find it in the source code.

I'm looking forward for any help. And sorry for my English.

DanZ's picture
Juice: 1738
Re: Decimals in price on checkout form

Exactly which version of Ubercart are you using?

ewf13's picture
Re: Re: Decimals in price on checkout form

I'm using the Drupal Ubercart version 7.x-3.4. I also use Discounts (alternative) 7.x-2.0-alpha1.

Now I checked if it works without Discounts (alternative): Without Discounts it works. So the problem seems to be there and not in uc_cart. Maybe because it's just the alpha version. But I need to have quantity related discounts without coupons.

ewf13's picture
Re: Re: Re: Decimals in price on checkout form

It seams to be this problem: http://drupal.org/node/1926490

After applying this patch, it works.