- configuring Ubercart/catalog settings
- improving your product images
- optimizing product information
- streamlining the checkout process
- creating sortable views of products
- use cross-sells and product kits for increased sales
- further engaging your customers
Steph (the geek) from Top Notch Themes recently announced the release of their free 29 page Ubercart guide. The guide focuses on how to get the most out of your Ubercart store after installation by performing various configuration tasks in Ubercart and in third party Drupal modules. As stated in her forum post, the guide walks you through:
Re: Free 29 Page Ubercart Guide from Top Notch Themes!
That is a great guide. I have already done some of the stuff mentioned in it but some of the information is great. I also like that they tell you exactly where to get the modules they use in the pdf. Thanks for putting it together.