Ubercart 3.0 Beta 3 is the current release of Ubercart for Drupal 7.
Ubercart 3.0 is installed on a bit over 2000 sites and we plan to release RC1 in September, 2011 along with an installation profile. To download Beta 3, go to http://www.ubercart.org/downloads.
Ubercart: One Cart to Rule Them All. Changes since Ubercart 7.x-3.0-beta2:
- Add Ajax-enabled "uc_address" form element for full or partial address entry.
- Handle temporary cart items with quantity of zero.
- $item->data is consistently unserialized in hook_uc_cart_item().
- 'Default quantity to add to cart' is respected when quantity field is hidden.
- Add hook_uc_payment_gateway_alter().
- Add hook_uc_checkout_pane_alter().
- Pass order object to theme_uc_cart_complete_sale().
- Default product image size increased from 100x100 to 250x250.
- Converted all address forms to Ajax.
- Date formatting is now handled by Drupal core settings.
- Purchased files with unlimited downloads cannot be purchased twice.
- Added some SimpleTests.
- Removed hard dependency on Rules.
- Ordered new non-lethal shark lasers after unfortunate mishap in office.
- Numerous documentation fixes and improvements.
- A multitude of bug fixes.