As of this posting, there are numerous Ubercamp sessions proposed, but not all of them will make it into the final line-up. The Drupalcamp Colorado organizers have opened voting for the proposed sessions, which will in some measure affect the final schedule for the weekend. Since we're sharing the venue and timeslots, the more support you show for your favorite Ubercart specific sessions, the more likely you'll be to see them make the cut.
Head over the the Drupalcamp Colorado / Ubercamp site now and show your love for your favorite proposed sessions, Ubercart related or otherwise!
The following Ubercart specific sessions have been proposed, listed in order of lowest to highest number of votes received thus far. Please only vote on a topic if you actually want someone to spend time turning it into an engaging presentation.
- Ubercart Store Credit: Accepting Payment with User Points
- Variable Priced Products: Discounts and Role Pricing in Ubercart
- Configuring a Hotel Booking System with Ubercart
- How Ubercart and Drupal make my boss think I'm a genius
- Google Analytics with Ubercart, the what, why, and how
- The Uber-Update: Ubercart 3.x on Drupal 6
- Ubercart and Views - Oh the possibilities!
- Increase ROI with a user-friendly, great looking Ubercart store
Also, thanks to Commerce Guys' community scholarships, we'll be joined at Ubercamp this year by torgosPizza and TR - making his first ever live appearance in the Ubercrowd. I think we all owe these guys a meal / drink(s).
Furthermore, that last session in the list there is a proposal from Top Notch Themes, creators of the Ubercart quickstart guide, clueing us all in on how they were able to increase their conversions with some Ubercart specific site enhancements.
Can't wait to see and learn from everyone there!