Status:Complete and working
This module defines a new store credit payment method that allows your customers to purchase items from your Ubercart store without paying actual money. The module uses a handler system for tracking and processing store credit transactions, and it includes a handler integrating UC Store Credit with the User Points module. UC Store Credit includes a variety of features for establishing store-wide and product specific conversion rates of store credit to actual currency, branding the store credit payment method, improving the checkout form, and more.
- Defines a store credit payment method.
- Uses a store credit handler system that lets you use any module implementing the appropriate hooks to keep track of store credit. Ships with a module that defines a User Points handler.
- Lets you define global product price and line item value conversion rates. Individual products can have a specific store credit purchase price regardless of the conversion rate. You can also configure a global fixed purchase price per product node type.
- Lets you brand the payment method to whatever you want your customers to see.
- Provides simple API functions for getting the total store credit value of a shopping cart or order, getting a user's store credit total, and adding or subtracting store credit to a user.
- On the checkout form, displays in the payment method selection list the total amount of credit necessary to pay for an order, taking into account line items. Disables or hides the payment method if the user doesn't have enough credit.
- Prevents users from checking out with store credit when the form is submitted if they don't have enough.