As of April 4, 2008, the current release version is Ubercart 1.0-RC2. This is a release candidate, meaning that work is focused on bugfixing the existing code in preparation for an official 1.0 release. New users should reference the installation instructions to get help starting out.
- Ubercart 5.x-1.0-rc2 - Download the latest version of Ubercart.
- Ubercart's drupal.org project page - Since Ubercart is a Drupal module package, it is primarily distributed through this page on the Drupal community site. Get the latest release here to install or update Ubercart on a new or existing Drupal site.
- Übercart + Drupal : ubercart.tar.gz : Use this link to manually download, install and configures Übercart to a new website.
- Über Installer : http://install.ubercart.org : Use this link for an easy, automated way to install Drupal and Übercart on a new website.
- Developer Versions (on Bazaar) : http://www.ubercart.org/bazaar : Only use these versions if you are an Übercart devloper and you know what you are doing. This version is NOT FOR USE ON LIVE SITES!!
Übercart consists of two parts. Drupal and Übercart. Drupal is a powerful CMS and Übercart is a set of modules that extend Drupal to support E-Commerce. If you already have Drupal installed, you just need to download the Übercart modules which are available here http://drupal.org/project/ubercart. If you have not installed Drupal then you can download Drupal and the latest version of Übercart as one package here: ubercart.tar.gz.
If you don't want to download, uncompress, install and configure all by hand, we have set up an über easy automated install solution available at http://install.ubercart.org. All you have to do tell us how to ftp to your server, and what database you want to use, and we will install a fresh new copy of Drupal and Übercart. WARNING! The automated install solution will overwrite any files in the location you install to, so please, don't use this on existing sites. You have been warned!
Community contributions may be posted to the site by any registered user. These usually include modules, code snippets, and theme files you can use to enhance your Übercart site. To view a directory of contributions, you can visit http://www.ubercart.org/contrib.
Private Message Module
Übercart sponsored initial development of the 2.0 branch of the Private Message module for Drupal. There is still work to be done, but it is in fine working order here on Ubercart.org. You can download it and try it out for yourself here.
The uBrowser project has been packaged and released through the Drupal downloads section. Get the uBrowser module from http://drupal.org/project/ubrowser. Stop by the forums to let us know how it benefits you or for support. Documentation may be found here in the uBrowser handbook.
The TAPIr project has been packaged and released through the Drupal downloads section. Get the TAPIr module from http://drupal.org/project/tapir. Stop by the forums to let us know how it benefits you or for support. Documentation may be found here in the TAPIr handbook.
The Checkall project has been packaged and released through the Drupal downloads section. Get the Checkall module from http://drupal.org/project/checkall.