As of May 16, 2008, the current release version is Ubercart 1.0-RC5 for Drupal 5. This is a release candidate, meaning that work is focused on bugfixing the existing code in preparation for an official 1.0 release. New users should reference the installation instructions to get help starting out.
Download Ubercart today from any of the following places:
- Ubercart 5.x-1.0-rc5 - Download the latest version of Ubercart.
- Ubercart's drupal.org project page - Since Ubercart is a Drupal module package, it is primarily distributed through this page on the Drupal community site. Get the latest release here to install or update Ubercart on a new or existing Drupal site.
- Drupal + Ubercart package - Download a .tar.gz containing the latest versions of Drupal and Ubercart with all dependent modules. This bundle requires manual installation per the instructions linked above. Both Drupal and Ubercart reside within the top level ubercart directory in this package, but you can install its contents in any directory in your web root.
- UberInstaller - Use an automated installer to put Drupal, Ubercart, and the dependent modules on your site and configure the store for basic use. Requirements for use are described on the main page there. The UberInstaller will overwrite any duplicate files in the location you specify, so don't use this on live sites or works in progress.
- Development version - Download the latest development version of Ubercart packaged up from our development repository. For more information, check out our Bazaar introduction. Inexperienced users should not use this version. Occasionally, mistakes will be committed to development versions that will be fixed by the time an official release is made.
Community contributions may be posted to the site by any registered user. These usually include modules, code snippets, and theme files you can use to enhance your Ubercart site. To view a directory of contributions, you can visit http://www.ubercart.org/contrib.
Private Message Module
Ubercart sponsored initial development of the 2.0 branch of the Private Message module for Drupal. There is still work to be done, but it is in fine working order here on Ubercart.org. You can download it and try it out for yourself here.
The uBrowser project has been packaged and released through the Drupal downloads section. Get the uBrowser module from http://drupal.org/project/ubrowser. Stop by the forums to let us know how it benefits you or for support. Documentation may be found here in the uBrowser handbook.
The TAPIr project has been packaged and released through the Drupal downloads section. Get the TAPIr module from http://drupal.org/project/tapir. Stop by the forums to let us know how it benefits you or for support. Documentation may be found here in the TAPIr handbook.
The Checkall project has been packaged and released through the Drupal downloads section. Get the Checkall module from http://drupal.org/project/checkall.