As of November 7, 2008, the current release version is Ubercart 1.6 for Drupal 5. New users should reference the installation instructions to get help starting out.
Download Ubercart today from any of the following places:
- Ubercart 5.x-1.6 - Download the latest version of Ubercart.
- Ubercart's drupal.org project page - Since Ubercart is a Drupal module package, it is primarily distributed through this page on the Drupal community site. Get the latest release here to install or update Ubercart on a new or existing Drupal site.
- Drupal + Ubercart package(s) - These .tar.gz files contain the latest versions of Drupal and Ubercart with all dependent modules. They require manual installation per the instructions linked above. Both Drupal and Ubercart reside within the top level directory, but you can install its contents in any directory in your web root. Packages are provided for convenience only. We still recommend learning to manually download and install modules from drupal.org instead. Only use these if you already know what you're doing.
- UberInstaller - Use an automated installer to put Drupal, Ubercart, and the dependent modules on your site and configure the store for basic use. Requirements for use are described on the main page there. The UberInstaller will overwrite any duplicate files in the location you specify, so don't use this on live sites or works in progress.
- Development version - Download the latest development version of Ubercart packaged up from our development repository. For more information, check out our Bazaar introduction. Inexperienced users should not use this version. Occasionally, mistakes will be committed to development versions that will be fixed by the time an official release is made.
There is a server setup to aid community translations of Ubercart and its dependencies for various release versions at http://l10n.privnet.biz. If you cannot find your language there, refer to the instructions in the corresponding thread in our forums.
Community contributions may be posted to the site by any registered user. These usually include modules, code snippets, and theme files you can use to enhance your Ubercart site. To view a directory of contributions, you can visit http://www.ubercart.org/contrib.
Private Message Module
Ubercart sponsored initial development of the 2.0 branch of the Private Message module for Drupal. There is still work to be done, but it is in fine working order here on Ubercart.org. You can download it and try it out for yourself here.
The uBrowser project has been packaged and released through the Drupal downloads section. Get the uBrowser module from http://drupal.org/project/ubrowser. Stop by the forums to let us know how it benefits you or for support. Documentation may be found here in the uBrowser handbook.
The TAPIr project has been packaged and released through the Drupal downloads section. Get the TAPIr module from http://drupal.org/project/tapir. Stop by the forums to let us know how it benefits you or for support. Documentation may be found here in the TAPIr handbook.
The Checkall project has been packaged and released through the Drupal downloads section. Get the Checkall module from http://drupal.org/project/checkall.