This module allows you to put products in your Ubercart store on the auction block. Users will be able to place bids on the product until the auction expires. When it does, the user that placed the highest bid on the product will be able to add it to their cart and purchase it at the price they bid.
This module requires Ubercart 2, which is currently only available as a development release. A backport to Ubercart 1/Drupal 5 may be forthcoming, but do not hold your breath. For now, please use Ubercart 2 and Ubercart Auction for experimentation only.
Ubercart Auction is sponsored by Precision Intermedia. "Imagine no limits." Ubercart Auction was developed for Lost Coast Communications.
- Works with any product or service you can sell through Ubercart, either with core UC modules or contributed ones*
- Works with any currency*
- Minimum bid increase, maximum bid increase and bid interval limits
- Auction creators, current high bidders, and those without "place bid" permissions cannot bid (or re-bid) on products
- Optional notifications to users when they have won auctions or have been outbid
- Per-user lists of auctions bidded upon, won and lost by that user
- Per-item bid history lists with easy deletion of errant bids
*: Theoreticallyâ€¦ please test if you can.