The module is not tested with release of Ubercart after the beta 1.5 I wait at least for the 1.0 release or the first D6 compatible to make update of my store and the coupon module
As promised, there is an improved version of the original coupon module.
Not compatible with the old one, please, desinstall the old one and install this one
One you have installed the module, find the settings page under the Customers section of the Store administration menu.
- Make admin discount creation / edition more simple to use.
- Make module compatible with TAPIr, so you can set tables listing as you want.
- Add product restriction, you can now apply a discount only on specific products. Works with attributes
- Correct some minor bugs
- Correct uses left, max uses, and max uses for one user display in coupon listing
- Improve order status integration, now compatible with custom order states
- Correct a minor bug that considered the value as an integet instead of a float. Now, it's a float
- Correct max use calculation error if max uses = 0
- Compatible with Ubercart Alpha 8
- More possibilities when creating a coupon
- Better date selection (no need of jcalendar)
- Can set maximum use for a single user
- Can set role restriction
- Added weight to choose when show the coupon in line item system
- No user or no roles selected = all user or roles
- More fields in coupon listing
- You can get coupons in checkout
- Added a button "Get coupon" in checkout page
- Progress bar with a custom error message if a coupon can't apply
- if a coupon apply, define it in line item system
- Improved report system
- Correct some bug in report system
- Added user informations in columns
- More friend with internationalization
- Maybe more but I don't remember
Let's try it and feedback me if you have errors, suggestions.