The EBS Payment Gateway module implements the EBS payment processing service (www.ebs.in) in Ubercart. This will come as a boon to Ubercart users in India looking to use an Indian payment processing service. It's been tested and is in use on a production site.
The module development was handled by the core Ubercart team back when Ryan was employed with Prima Supply. They did a fantastic job with the module.
To use this module, do the following:
- Get a merchant account from EBS
- Unzip the contents of the module (or upload the unzipped folder named uc_ebs)at ../sites/all/modules/ubercart/payment/
- Enable the module at ../admin/build/modules
- Enable EBS as a payment method at ../admin/store/settings/payment/edit/methods by ticking the check box for EBS
- Enter your EBS account id and account secret key, set the payment method to live or test as the case may be and save the changes
Sponsors are welcome for a Drupal 6.0 version of this module.