This file creates a configurable Views Bulk Operations action to apply role expirations to users within the uc_roles system.
- Emulates the "Add role" part of the "Ubercart roles" fieldset on the user edit form, allowing you to choose one role from a predefined set of roles and add that role with expiration period to the selected users.
- Ubercart / UC Roles
- Views Bulk Operations
- Install and configure uc_roles, creating the role feature as described in the ubercart documentation.
- Install and enable views_bulk_operations (http://drupal.org/project/views_bulk_operations).
- If there is no "User" type view for Views Bulk Operations, create one. Currently, Views Bulk Operations does not include a "User" type view by default.
- Download / unzip this file into the views_bulk_operations directory.
- Edit the view to enable "Set role expirations" as an allowed action.
- Visit the view and perform this action on the selected users, setting options on the subsequent pages.