Dependencies: uc_product, uc_stock
As an enhancement of uc_stock.module (and heavily based on it - thanks Ryan!) this module offers you a bulk edit page at http://your.domain.com/admin/store/multiedits/stockedit where you can:
- Edit your stock and threshold numbers of 30 products plus - if there are some - Attributes with one save
- To get stock numbers saved you have to check "active"! (If you uncheck it the values are deleted - like in uc_stock.module)
- Publish / unpublish your products
- Make them sticky
- The displayed SKU has the link to the edit page
- The Title has the link to the node
- You can control which page shall be reloaded - last, the same or the next one
- Attributes: the main sku is not editable anymore. Instead is calculated how much items have all attributes together.
- Product Kits: Same issue like above, just the lowest number of the sub products is taken for stock and the highest for threshold
Minor bugfix regarding Product Kits and user access
- Bug fixes: eliminated dependencies on uc_product_kit and uc_attribute (Thanks to TR and frost)
- Deleted development messages - sorry for this one.
- Added Debug functionality (optional): Check for orphand SKUs in stocks, delete them or check for wrong NIDs (might be an issue with i18n). This is still under development, but already useful and working. (See Zombie thread)
- Added Help page, link is on admin/store/multiedits/stockedit (some native speaker could improve the descriptions)